Alderwood Manor Crawl Space Mold Removal
Schedule Your FREE Attic Mold Remediation Estimate With Insulation Co. Today
The crawl space of a home or business is often ignored. That’s why a poorly insulated crawl space is the perfect place for mold to grow. Mold leads to medical problems that can easily be confused for allergies or the flu. Side-effects mold cause include:
- Shortness of breath and/or chronic coughing
- Red, watery, stuffy, or itchy eyes
- Skin rashes
- Chronic sinusitis
Keep your family safe by calling Insulation Co. LLC – Removal & Clean Outs.
ALDERWOOD MANOR CRAWL SPACE MOLD REMOVAL AND REMEDIATION SERVICES
We here at Insulation Co. are experts at crawl space mold removal. We back our comprehensive crawl space mold remediation and insulation services with our combined 50+ years of experience. Our mold remediation in crawl space services include:
- Drying and mold removal: We can start by drying the mold and safely removing it from the building.
- Removal of mold-infested insulation: Contaminated insulation may contain mold spores. We will remove your insulation and install new insulation in its place.
- Mold control and mold primer: Our high-quality primer two-coat treatment will eliminate and prevent mold and mildew and comes with a five-year manufacturer’s warranty.
- Bath fan vent installation or repair: Instead of bathroom fans sending moisture through a roof’s vent, sometimes this moisture is sent to the attic. This makes the attic the perfect hotspot for mold/mildew growth. Our team can rectify this problem by connecting your bathroom fan to your roof vent.
- Additional ventilation installation: You can stave off mold growth by adequately ventilating your crawl space or attic. Our team can install ridge vents, eave vents, and other ventilation solutions.
REASONS WHY CRAWL SPACE MOLD DAMAGE CAN OCCUR
There are many reasons why mold can grow and damage your crawl space. Some reasons include:
- Construction defects: A construction defect with the building, such as an improperly waterproofed roof, can facilitate mold growth.
- Improper maintenance: Not maintaining your crawl space and/or home can trigger mold production.
- Weather/Storms/Hurricanes: Following a hurricane or flood, mold can spring up within a day or two.
- Plumbing failures: Improper plumbing can cause leaky or dripping pipes, facilitating mold growth.
- Appliance water line or drain line breaks: A burst or leaking water line from an appliance like a washer may trigger mold growth.
WHY CHOOSE US
For crawl space mold remediation and prevention, it’s crucial to consult an expert team. At Insulation Co., we are proud to put our experience to work for you.
Part of our commitment to crawl space mold removal includes same-day estimates for any ventilation service. If you suspect your crawl space or attic has mold, we’re just a call away from springing into action!
Our team will effortlessly diagnose the problem and discuss options for removing and preventing mold in crawl spaces.
Removing Old Insulation
Before builders developed modern materials, homes used wool and cotton insulation. These fibers tend to degrade and decay over time. Some older homes have asbestos insulation, which, once airborne, is highly harmful.
Removing Soiled Insulation
It is vital to remove moldy insulation immediately. We remove the soiled insulation with care to ensure that all mold and spores are thoroughly terminated.
Removing Damaged Insulation
Insulation can get damaged by age, natural disasters, rodents, or smoke and fire. Pests such as rats, mice, and other rodents enjoy nesting in insulation and leaving waste behind. We will remove any damaged insulation and dispose of any hazardous waste.
ALDERWOOD MANOR ATTIC INSULATION REPLACEMENT AND INSTALLATION A
Insulation Co has over 50 years of combined experience with attic insulation replacement and installation. We offer insulation solutions with improved material benefits due to our new innovative process.
Blown-in insulation improves HVAC performance, enhances indoor comfort, and reduces energy costs. Blown-in consists of flexible material that seals cracks and hard-to-reach spaces. Installing blown-in insulation is a quick and easy process.
Spray-on polyurethane foam fills cracks and spaces to form an airtight barrier. The main benefit of foam is that it eliminates air infiltration. Smaller attics and spaces benefit from spray foams.
Be advised, the Washington State Energy Code mandates an insulation depth of 16” to 16.5”. Our qualified professionals do a thorough attic cleaning before installing the new insulation.
ATTIC AIR SEALING AND RODENT PROOFING
Your warm and newly insulated attic looks very attractive to birds, bats, rats, and other pests. Animals in the attic can quickly contaminate your home’s air supply and damage insulation.
As your attic insulation contractors, we offer a range of services to help protect your fresh attic insulation from furry and feathered invaders. Our attic sealing services include:
- Foundation entry point sealing
- Crawl space access door replacement
- Ventilation screen repair/replacement
- Foam air sealing of all plumbing and wire penetrations
Searching “attic insulation removal near me”? Look no further! Insulation Co is well-known for providing high-quality insulation services throughout Alderwood Manor and the surrounding areas. Residents and businesses rely on us to provide fast and reliable services. All estimates are free, and we provide same-day service.
We do everything from attic cleanouts to attic insulation removal and replacement.
Contact Insulation Co today for all your insulation cleaning and replacement needs.
OTHER SERVICES WE PROVIDE
Count on us for all your crawl space and attic projects!
Get 3% OFF when you combine attic and crawl space services!